Wednesday, February 10, 2010

very grateful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-l1liNjk0so now that our little blizzard is over?...and grace and t.j. have gone to sleep, i've had some time to sit down and reflect on this day..........since schools have a 90 minute delay in the
morning, i'm just going to write down a few thoughts.

i love my kids everyday....even though sometimes they can't ever understand how much.  i'm grateful that they are such good and loving kids.....even though they don't like me to tell them that.  they are so beautiful inside and out....they have good heads on their shoulders....they think things through...they are smart even though they don't think that they are....they choose really nice friends.....they  have respect for all kinds of different people....they repect the sense of family even if sometimes we make them crazy......they are both really kind to others in
different ways....

i feel very blessed to have these kids....even though they don't like me to remind them that there are dishes in the sink.

i feel blessed to live in a happy home...where we laugh and listen to each other.

i feel blessed that t.j.and grace get along so well.....really!...except for when they don't.....and i know that they will come back together after some of their teen stuff....just because they have been so, so close for their whole lives.  i see the way they are together at the end of the day and it's just them.....they are blessed to have each other.

i feel blessed to live in a place where we share so many nice friends.

i feel blessed that we live or try to live kind of healthy lives.

i feel blessed that our children have had so many great teachers along the way.

i feel blessed that our kids share our sense of humor even though they don[t always like to admit it.

i feel blessed that we have sweet animals in our home.

i feel blessed that our kids can welcome friends into their home whenever they like....even though we're not perfect!

i feel blessed that we're honest enough to know that we don't have to pretend that we're perfect.

i feel blessed that our kids dare to ask questions of us....and that they share it when they don't agree with us....and that they are honest and open about what bothers them.....even though it's sometimes hard to hear.

i feel blessed that i have found how happy it makes me to write.  i have always been blessed with my own artistic talent....that has healed me in many ways throughout my life.....writing, i have always loved and now i have found a place to write for me.....no matter who reads it, i'm happy to be writing and sharing.

i feel blessed to have so many great friends in my life.  as funny as it sounds, i realize i am grateful for facebook....for keeping me in touch with so many people who  i enjoy!

i feel blessed to share some pretty wonderful days and nights with my husband, who makes me laugh.  everyday he makes me laugh....and we laugh together no matter how hard it gets!

i feel blessed to have so many people in my life who have been there for me to help me through some of the worst days of my life.

i feel blessed to live a life for our family that we consciously try to keep as uncomplicated as possible.....even though life gets complicated.(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-l1liNjk0

i feel blessed that my husband and i have made the choices we have along the way.

i just feel blessed. 

and grateful.

very grateful!

No comments: