Wednesday, March 17, 2010

theu link above is one of my favorite blogs that i've happened upon...she is a lovely irish mom, living on the east coast of ireland, near dublin.  she writes so lyrically and has sweet, lovely stories of her life with children...in ireland.  she has a lovely book of poetry with gorgeous photos.  i stop at her blog often to allow me the pleasure of memories in ireland and the wonderful irish ways...she makes me feel like i could live there...at least, she makes me feel like she tells my kind of stories in  delightful and melodious moments.  a treat for the eyes and ears and imagination!

this is my little st. patrick's day tribute to the sod!


 
and the kelly green sweater is in my e-bay store for a st. patricks day sale!
 

here's to all of the irish & the luck of the irish to all!

No comments: