Friday, April 1, 2011

The Whiner's

Remember them? Some days I think it would be nice to whine or just complain. Complain about anything. Or better yet...everything. Sometimes living with teenagers, I hear so many random complaints, it seems ironic that Biff and I do our best to make the best of each day...the good, the bad and the ugly.

I'm tired. I'm sick of doing everything for everybody. I don't like rudeness. I'm bothered by people who are grossly closed minded, judgemental and have a deep seated need to feel superior. I'm annoyed by insincerity and phoney baloney folks...posers. I get tired of being the first one to reach out. Some people bother me when they pretend that their life (kids, husband, dogs, cats, childhood, job...) is perfect.

I would love to be a "Debbie Downer" or "Wendy Whiner" or "Patty Poser" or "Katie Complainer" for awhile. Wouldn't it be fun? Probably for an hour. After that, I think it would get old. And tiring. Maybe an hour would be too long. Writing about all of this negativity is draining.

I'm exhausted from finding fault with everyone and everything around me. Funny...did you ever notice the complainers and downers never think it has anything to do with them? I think life works better for me if I don't look to blame others. It feels better when I'm accountable. Whining is exhausting. I'm already sick of it!


1 comment:

Jewels For Hope said...

This post made so much sense to me- I love it! You think you need to complain for awhile until you do complain and then you're just over it :)