Thursday, April 8, 2010

What a beautiful day!  I'm exhausted from that awesome concert.  So much energy has been expended in the last week over flood in basement.  It's not even a big deal!  Our lives are in tact, we're healthy, we have a home....yet, we are exhausted, worn out, run down and ready to fall down. Vacation begins tomorrow afternoon.  I don't know how we'll do it, but we will make it fun. 

Last night, on the way to see Ben Folds, I said to Biff, "After the concert,    I could keep driving south...through the night and we could be at the beach on Florida tomorrow.  I really mean it.  I m desperate for some rest!

Concussion, slowdown, flooding whammo to our home, slowdown in our home and life as we know it!  Finally, it's being cleared out and cleaned.

Calgon, take me away!  Don't women feel like this everyday!  Isn't that a part of life?  No...I won't believe it.  I'm too worn out.  No breaths in betweeen.  I have to go back to sleep this morning...exhaustion is not good.  I have to take care of my body.  We all do.  Women especially!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....zzzzzz......I'll be back in a bit.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz!   thanks for understanding! And this is with coffee...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: