Tuesday, November 23, 2010

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhrdedgFOYpkyJ9ELg41Qu6B1_3fqPsMT2ojZzw2rmfr42UzeRt6tRNQ8OsNVLQxxDRpOb-AnT1SAbbmuL7H6W5OsDthnZQFhe5HOiTlXOGxYpa6ZecwgCNn0T0nAGdlu1gQWGWRc9CD74Z/s400/facebook-images-people-connect-and-share.jpg



Funniest facebook status that popped up today. This was posted by an old friend, Jane. She lives in New York City.....

JANE: 
Today I made a clothing donation at a non-profit org. that provides business attire to women recently released from prison to help ready them for the job market. When I got to the front desk the receptionist asked me what time my appointment was.
 
SALLY:
You and Martha Stewart!
KATIE:
Or you and....Lyndsay Lohan.  Did you check out the clothes they had before you left??
JANE:
Next time I'll wear boots to hide the ankle bracelet.
DEDE:  
Perhaps it was the black and white stripe shirt?! 
JACKIE: 
LOL....
JANE: 
I was wearing an orange jumpsuit!
 
Sometimes facebook tickles my funny bone. to have so many friends in one place...popping in and out...mixed with newer friends and older friends and family friends we remember from years ago. We all have our facebook opinions. I enjoy the simple connections with family and  friends across the country. It's an amazing world....

No comments: