Monday, December 6, 2010

Facebook Fun

  SHARING SOME FACEBOOK FUN!

 

My status late this afternoon.....

Today Fitzy gulped down a chunk of the gingerbread lighthouse.

 


    • FRIEND COMMENT: 
      Had you mad the lighthouse yet? or was it sitting waiting to be assembled?


    • FRIEND COMMENT;
      Oh no! Caroline just finished that yesterday! Reminds me of when Riley a whole batch of chocolate crinkle cookies that were cooling on a table. Grrrrrrrrr....


    • MY COMMENT:
      Biff's mom brought it on Thanksgiving...L.L.Bean...awesome!
    • FRIEND COMMENT: 
      Fitz is at it again huh? LOL, don't mean to laff but it is pretty funny
    • FRIEND COMMENT:
      so do you have to walk him later? ummmmm another reason I am glad to not have a dog, early morning walks & clean ups~ lol lol
    • FRIEND COMMENT:
      sticking with the kitties i just have to hide my yarn!

    • FRIEND COMMENTT:
      lighthouse was cute
    • MY COMMENT:
      Hey! Caroline's kitty, Boo, would be a thief too...he always gets cozy when I'm having coffee or breakfast...kitty beast ...he's the kitten version of Fitz! His name at the rescue was "Thomas"...for what it's worth! (Thomas...my brother's name)

    • FRIEND COMMENT:
      Yes, I stick with my kitties, very independent they are and the she cats put the TOM cat in his place,,,,, lol lol

    •  FRIEND COMMENT:
      hahahahaha "Thomas" hahahah
    • FRIEND COMMENT:
      Always a party!

No comments: