Friday, February 4, 2011

Beautiful

That's her name. We're up visiting our friends near Boston. Late arrival. Very tired. While getting comfy cozy on the couch, I find that I'm not alone even though Biff, Grace and T.J. and our friend, Graham have just tiptoed up to bed.

As I read the day's emails, Beautiful gets snuggled on my chest.....like every kitty I've ever known, on the prettiest color accessory available to call attention to her fancy feline fur!

We have known Beautiful from her Kitty days when she found our friends. She just appeared one day and made herself at home. She lives a nice life and gets lots of love. It's such a gift to have animals in our lives...they allow us to see things from a different perspective...with no agenda or itinerary...just being where we are.

No comments: