Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One More Time!



That blackboard wall paint that I used back in the fall added one more place in the house for some fun! Who could be happier to draw those classic girly puffy letters, write, doodle and decorate freely with chalk than 16 year old girls?

I loved watching the girls giggling and being their silly selves all dressed in their sweet dressed-up-out-to-dinner teenage skirts and dresses! It reminded that all of these girls are still the same little girls that were here for Grace's 6 year old dress-up party! I feel blessed to be able to see these children grow over the years. I still wonder... are we all still who we were at age 5 or 6?


Certainly it seems we all have the same spirit....even if some of us have it well hidden deep inside...I believe it's there. How about you....where's your 6 year old spirit? Find it and have some fun! Today. Share it. Ask your mom who she was at 6 years old..... I bet that's who she is today with just a bit more life experience!

No comments: