Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom's Monday Morning Post Mother's Day Coffee

Last week. My idea.... coffee...our house...some other moms. Just a fun way to get together with some of the fabulous moms I've met over the years, thanks to our kids.

It seems we never have time to just chat. It's time to chat tomorrow....it's late...I'm tired...exhausted from roller blading with Biff. I'd better start cleaning up around here...vacuuming, windexing, sweeping and putting out some coffee cups....and pretty napkins...and some flowers...and some trays.

I'm not trying to impress them....I'm just hoping to be able to let them in the door. Once they get in the door, I'm hoping to avoid the possibility of someone tripping over flip flops or topsiders or rain boots or a dog bowl or a dog leash...or a dog! A mother's work is never done...literally.Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: