Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HOT!

Why is it always a million degrees when school starts?  It's so hot that i had to leave the beach today.  The dogs were romping and frolicking near the water. I tried to get Fitzy into the water and that's when I realized it was to hot to be at the beach.  I was tugging and pulling this kooky dog while Daisy plunking her nice furry, golden body into the crystal clear water when i realized I was the one who was too hot.  That's when I resorted to walking in...the water...sneakers and all.  I tugged Fitz one more time.  Then she came in.  Quirky? Yes.  Once I went in, Fitzy followed.  I had to leave once we were all wet.  It was too hot to walk at 8 in the morning! It's too hot to sit.  It's too hot to write.  T.J. and Grace want to go to the new YMCA today. Indoors? A.C.? Pool?  Sounds good to me! 

No comments: